Friday, October 28, 2011

Off The Grid

I will be off the grid till Sunday afternoon.
It is too wet to do any work anyway so this is a good weekend for what I have planned.
The oldest girl is coming up from college as well so this will be even more fun.

We are doing a "Bug Out Bag" test run to see where we need to improve on our 72 hour preparedness pack. I have been wanting to do this for some time now to insure I have the right stuff just in case we have to survive out of the bag in an emergency.
The weather will be in the 70's during the day and mid 40's at night.
Crazy you say, yes it is, but it will be fun.   

Great book if you ever get the chance.
I hope y'all have a great and safe weekend.  

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend for a preparedness test run. Good idea. Sure wish we got some of that rain, but we're at least enjoying the cooler temps!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and we'll see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HB And you know me, the best thing about it is that it's a free weekend. If it would have cost then I wouldn't be doing it.
    The rain is great. We could use a lot more. Hope y'all get some soon.

    Stephen - Will do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to hearing how it turns out. It should be a fun adventurous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see a full report. Stay safe and have fun.

    ReplyDelete