Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good Rain

It has been storming here for the last couple of days and more is on the way. A cool front is right behind it bringing some really nice weather. One problem with rain days are, being on satellite internet I do not have service when it's cloudy.
With a break in the rain right now I have a small window to post so I hope I can get it in.

We have another new member to the Modern Day Redneck family. Mr. Place sent me a web site with some very detailed plans on making a five try incubator. If you are interested, the web site is http://www.renegaderidgefarm.com/ Before you just hit print I should warn you it is 62 pages long. Welcome to the family Mr. Place.

September 24th and 25th, Fredericksburg TX is having it's 11th annual Renewable Energy Roundup and Green Living Fair. If everything goes right the Rednecks are going to Fredericksburg. More information is at http://www.theroundup.org

Looks like it is clouding up again so I have to get this published.

No comments:

Post a Comment