Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good News! Maybe?

Today was a roller coaster of good and bad news. Let me explain.

The wife called me with the bad news that the mini chickens we were going to pick up from the hatchery this weekend all died. This news turned into good news because now I am not pressed for time to get the little pins done, then that news turned again to bad because she is ordering the eggs and hatching them herself.

She later called me again to tell me the good news that she found the breed of rabbits we are looking for at half the cost than she has found anywhere else. That turned to bad news when she said that even tho we are not ready for them, she is picking them up this Friday.

My good news is I got home at 5:30 and was able to complete the chicken pen and we are now ready for the chickens. My buddy Dave came over and assisted, laughed and even taunted me till we were done. The wife should get them over here tomorrow.

No pics tonight, it was dark by the time I made back into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment