Friday, March 26, 2010

Good Weather Weekend

Things are looking up.
I was able to get off work today while a small amount of daylight was left and put up another section of fence and also laid out all the rail boards for tomorrow.
Saturday's weather is going to be really good and I think there might be lot of work getting done if it holds.

I had a visitor stop by right at dark while I was packing up the tools for the night (good timing). He was really intrigued with what I was doing and with the over all plan of the mini farm. It just so happens he is an electrical engineer and was really interested in my plans with the solar, wind and water so much that he asked if he could be a part of the builds. You guess what my answer was.

People are talking, progress is being made, things are happening so please no more rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment