Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Little Something Done


Even a kick in the butt is forward momentum some would say. I was able to get home before dark a couple of days this week and even with two more inches of rain last night, I feel good about the little bit I did get done Tuesday evening.
I was able to hang two of the three gates I made Saturday and the wife pushed me to put up at least one section of fence.
If it wasn't to muddy, tonight I probably would put up another section.
For the weekend plans, I hope to make the three doors needed and finish the other two sections of the fence.


I finally got around to getting the battery back in the camera so just in case you thought I was bluffing about last weekends snow storm, here is the proof.






The oldest daughter showed her pig at the county youth fair this week and got third in her class. She was hoping for Grand Champion but I guess she will have to try again next year.

1 comment: