Friday, March 5, 2010

Nice Weekend

This weekend should be full of progress. The weather is going to be sunny and 70 degrees. Sunday night is the next chance of rain so it should not effect me.
I have to run into town in the morning and watch my middle girl show my oldest girl's pig at the local FFA show. The oldest is away at a softball tournament and the school was kind enough to let her sister show her pig. The daughter and the wife went up earlier and got the pig ready to show. I wish I could have been there to watch them give it a bath. Now that would have been funny.

While i'm in town, I plan to get the last two pieces of tin for the barn and check some prices on pvc pipe. I have to move the sprinkler heads on the aerobic septic system that was installed when the house was moved in. They installed them way to close to the house and if you are in the back yard working when the system comes on and the wind is blowing, it's not a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment