Friday, March 12, 2010

Blow Me Away


It is a shame I do not have the wind turbines up yet. For the past few days the wind has blown so hard even the my eye lids are chapped. It sure is hard to get anything done with it blowing that hard. Sunday is the only day I have off from work this weekend so I am not sure how much I will be able to get done on the mini farm. Look at the pic, even my dog is a mini dog.
Speaking of mini, I am catching some flack from family and friends about those stupid miniature chickens the wife ordered. I don't know what to say, I didn't order them, she did. Yes I wish we were already set up for them but it is done and it is what it is.
As it stands, I can say I have raised just about every animal I can think of. From Llamas to Emu I have lost money on them all, now it seams I can add miniature chickens to that list.

1 comment:

  1. The wife says I through her under the buss on this post. I don't think I did. I am excited about the stupid little chickens, can't you tell?????

    ReplyDelete