Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Times

I took advantage of the good 70 degree day the weather men were not sure we would get and took the kids fishing.
We had a great time and the kids thought it was so funny they caught fish and I didn't. My excuse is I spent most of the time restringing poles after one of them would get hung up. (That's the best excuse I can come up with)



 
The only fish that were biting were the little ones and since size does matter when you are fishing they all had to be thrown back. Never the less, it is the experience.





     

2 comments:

  1. Our fishing holes are all frozen around here. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time last year this little creak had about 8 inches of ice on it. I bet we don't have any of that year. Thanks for the comment SFG

    ReplyDelete