Every new beginning comes with some fear no matter what it is. Monday I turned in my two week notice to my secured income. The job I am on is coming to an end and I was going to be transferred to a job 2 1/2 hours away. I had planned to stay there during the week and come home on the weekends but was not looking forward to it at all. Of course the wife was ok with it but the more I thought about it, the more I dreaded it.
Out of the blue another company heard about me some way or the other and called to give me a offer I could not turn down. I will be moved to another job but this job is just a little further than what I drive now and I will doing the same thing.
Even though it is a little more money and better insurance, starting a new job with a new company brings up some anxiety. As it is now, there is not a plan B so it has to work out.
Other news from MDR is, did you know that adding an extra mouth to feed will cost about $200 a month? I didn't.
The hatch rates are still unacceptable. We are just spinning our wheels and wasting electricty right now. We found the fan conversion kits for the still air incubators on ebay but the extra $200 a month for food has taken all the budgeted money for projects. So right now we are at a stand still on anything until something happens. What that something is I don't know yet but all we can do is wait for it.