Sunday, May 2, 2010

Straight Up

Straight up just getting it done. I could not describe the day better than that. Again this weekend the family is all home and dad brought the skid loader over to drill some holes. What would have taken me a week to do by hand, he had it done in ten minutes.

First I spent the morning at the big box lumber store and then to the feed store getting what was need to get this fence done for the chicken yard.

Now with all the posts set I can hang the wire and build the gates tomorrow.









I did manage to get some work done on the rabbit pen but it is not yet completed.







Gave it up around 4:00 or so to cook hamburgers and hot dogs for our good friends D&R and some new friends that came over for their first time visit.
They are good country folks but I think we might have scared them a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment