Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Always Something


If it's not one thing, it's another. The oldest girls cherished bronco finally went down on her today.

I had to hold off the laughter when the frantic call came to me at 4:30 PM. Through all the panic, blubbering and sniffles I finally got out of her she was ok, just broke down. So I made my way home to get the truck and give her a tow home.

I have been waiting for this day to come for a while now so I could give her the life talk about cherishing what she has now so she will appreciate what she will have in the future. It's not what she wanted to hear but she got it anyway.
The transmission finally went out along with the back u-joint and at the same time the passenger side window motor burnt out. Total cost of repairs will be around $1200 on a $400 vehicle that will still not be reliable enough to take her to college. I think its time to bite the bullet and see what I can find for her to drive and be safe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment