Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Else



I was driving home from work today on an old country road and noticed the field off to my left was solid white. As I got closer It looked like just a bunch of cow birds. But these cow birds where the biggest I had ever seen. I stopped and grabbed my phone and all those birds started honking and flying away. I grabbed this picture just in time to see the whole field erupt in Geese.

I wished I had better news but the fact is, it is raining. It is not going to stop until late tomorrow afternoon. The outlook for work this weekend does not look good unless the sun comes out for the next couple of days and I do not think that is going to happen.
On a up note, there is a wholesale lumber and windows place a couple of towns over I have been wanting to take a tour of and check some prices. I might just do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment