Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just A Half Day

What a day to get hurt. I hurt my knee a little before noon today and I could not continue to work it hurt so bad, but at least I got a half day of work in before it happened. Maybe tomorrow it will be better and I can finish what I started.

I was able to get the goat shelter welded up, tarped and in place this morning. All it needs now is some hay for a nice little bed and we can call this one done.










The wife and the youngest helped out on building the mini chicken roosting houses inside the mini barn so we got them done and checked off the list.
















And lastly, we set up the kennel panels and wired them in to see how they looked for the little mini chicken runs. Tomorrow I hope I can finish this. I still need to cut the holes in the side of the barn and attach the panels to the wall. It shouldn't take more than an hour or so to call this one done as well.
Not bad for only a half days work. I Just wonder what could have been done if I could have worked all day.



This poor baby is so big. I could not even imagine what shes going through.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You did get a lot done. Hope your knee feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The goat shelter looks great! Bummer about your knee. Take care of it cause you probably cant be off from work right now. The poor goat. Maybe she's carrying twins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments.
    Denise, I bet she is carrying three and we end up bottle feeding one in the house this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, my bet is three, or two really big babes!
    Sorry to hear about your knee, praying it heals quickly. My Dh has been fighting knee pain, I think he's going to need to got to the Dr.this time, as it's locking up on him. This is his good knee too, his other one had major reconstruction surgery when he was a teenager due to a car wreck.
    Looks like you're getting things done just fine, keep crossing the "To Do's" off and soon that list will be filled with more corssed off than to do*wink*
    Blessings for your week,
    Kelle

    ReplyDelete