Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flusterd???

Being right at 40 now, I have learned there are things in life you just can not control. Theses particular things make you scratch your head and ask yourself why, but you never are able to come up with a good answer. Things like Death, Taxes, Who you daughter dates when she is eighteen, The Weather, The mood of the wife and most of all, The time of the month when all three girls turn evil.
I have found a new one to add to that list, Catching a Coon. It seems that the harder you try, the harder it is to catch one. I have devoted countless hours and enough cans of tuna to feed a small village this week just to see the masked varmint looking at me through the bars of one of the traps I have set. Instead, every morning I find the traps sprung and empty.
Maybe tonight I wont try so hard.









Oh! I almost forgot, I wanted to give a shout out to a new reader who just started this last weekend and to answer her question, Yes it was a real working outhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment