Friday, November 19, 2010

What Can I do, What can I do?

This weekends plans are completely up in the air.
The youngest instructed me we are going to do some work in the big barn tomorrow but I do not know what she has in mind.
I do know with all the wet weather we have had, I really need to clean the yard and start getting everything winterized. Next week they are calling for some more bad weather so I really need to get some stuff buttoned down and put up.
One thing I know is a have too, putting a half front on the goat shelter so the rain cannot blow in as bad as it did this week. That shouldn't take to long.
Another have too is watching the last race of NASCAR. If you are not keeping up with it, my boy Jimmy is going for five in a row this year.

So I guess what I am saying is, I will be hopping and running all over the place this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Mike was hoping to get a deer this year, but it looks as if he won't have the time to go hunting. To bad because we could really use the burger and butterfly steaks. I really, most people think this statement is weird, prefer venison to beef!

    We have friends who raise beef naturally, so will buy burger from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down here you don't even need a gun. You can just hit them with your truck. The wife got a 12 point a couple years back with her jeep. It tore that jeep up really bad.

    ReplyDelete