Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Imports

The wife found some little Serama chickens on Craig's List Friday and added them to her herd, flock, group or what ever you want to call it. These little chickens are not to easy to find around here so when she sees some, she goes nuts.
The wife hatched out a bunch last summer but the snakes got all but two roosters and a hen. Now she has three roosters and three hens. I think this is a good start so she can hatch some more out this spring.

Of course you know it does not end there. While picking the little chickens up over 70 miles away, she decided to go ahead and make it worth her while and get two little Silkie hens and a rooster. So now I guess we are going to do a breeder pen of them too.




She says she has a plan for it all and tells me to just sit back and watch. The wife has the control on what animals are doing what and how it's all going to come together in the end.
I think she is on the right track.

2 comments:

  1. I couldnt figure out that last pic until I enlarged it...chicken butt!!! too funny. Women always have a plan didnt you know that? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had 20 years to figure it out, you would think I would already know it.
    Thanks for the comment Denise

    ReplyDelete