Friday, January 29, 2010

No Sun In Sight


For the past two days we have been getting hammered by high winds and down pours. The internet has been down and just now came up but I do not know for how long. It does not look like I will get much done this weekend do to the large amounts of water holding in the yard.
While I was looking out the front door at all the water this morning, my neighbor had a bright idea and decided to pull across his front yard. It took them the better part of two hours to get their truck out. That was funny. I guess the ankle high flowing water was not a good enough sign. I offered to help them but they could not speak any English.
I was able to snap a photo of the cold front moving in. The weather channel is calling for snow and ice in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment