Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rainy Do Nothing Weekend

There is no way I am complaining about it, but I just wanted to let everyone know it started raining Friday morning and it still is. I caught a quick break in the clouds so the internet is up to do this post, who knows for how long.
Just in case you were wondering where I have been, my satellite internet does not work with just a little over cast.

Here is a quick Howdy and a welcome to Mike, the newest member of the MDR Family. Welcome aboard and please feel free to leave comments. When the internet is up I will respond.
Again, thanks for becoming a member.


I hope all y'all have a great week and please be safe.
   

3 comments:

  1. i am so glad that you guys down there are finally getting some rain! no worries about not being able to get online...we'll still be here when you can!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain is good but with the rain means no work and this time of the year is when I really need the work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you get some work soon my friend!

    ReplyDelete