Friday, May 27, 2011

Where Do I Start

For the past few days I have been going into work at midnight and coming home at noon. My days and nights have been backwards and so that is the reason I have not posted in a couple of days.  I went ahead and stayed up for the past 24 hours to give my internal clock a reboot and put everything back on schedule.

So, where do I start?
While I have been a night walker, the wife has been making the preparations for the Graduation party going on Saturday night.
Yesterday evening all the conditions were perfect and she decided so give that ugly burn pile that we have been needing to burn for a year a once over. She said she is just tired of looking at it and I don't blame her.

I am off work till Tuesday so It is now my turn to get my list of preparations complete. There is so much to do for that many people and I picked one of the hardest food for mass production.

On the Menu for Saturday night is:
Deep Fried,
Chicken, Onion Rings, Pickles, Smoked Oysters, Hush Puppies, Fries, Squash and maybe my shoes. If I can batter it and throw it in the fryer, then it's going to get eaten. (Hide the dogs honey)
On the side of all that cardiac mountain of food there will be Cole slaw, Potato salad, Watermelon salsa, Cornbread, Home made Mac and Cheese, Beans, Crab Dip and I can't remember all the rest of the sides.
For desert, there is three kinds of Dump cakes, Smores, Cupcakes, Pineapple upside down cake.
(You would think if planned on writing this I would have at least found out or remembered what all we were having)

But tonight it is all about the Graduation and that oldest girl of ours.
I can't wait to show yall all the "bling" she has to were around her neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment