Thursday, February 3, 2011

Making The Most Of It

This is the third day in a row that the kids, the wife and me have been spending every second with each other. We are now fighting over the sounds we make while breathing, no joke. Tomorrow does not look any better either. They canceled my work and school for the fourth day. I do not go back to work till Monday.

We did get a chance to get out a little today but it was only for Doctor visits. I had to go for my yearly check up and the youngest had to go for a physical.  I tell yall this, these people are so nice. They even let me take my camera in just so I could have a picture to show on this post. It was really hard to snap this shot one handed while the nice lady was jabbing me with a needle but it worked.


I never did mention I put my onions out last weekend. Yup sure did, now they are sitting in ice. I know a little snow does not hurt them but four days of single digits with a ice blanket might get them. The good thing is that they are cheep and it is not to late to replant if need be.  



  I had some time on my hands today and finally got around in setting up my first Modern Day Redneck gift shop.

 These are just some of the things you can find at
http://www.cafepress.com/moderndayredneck

You can choose the any design between Men's, Woman's, Kids, Accessories and Gifts.
The plan was to make my own shirts dyed in the Mini Farm's black mud but cost keeps me from doing that for the time being.
So here is the deal, if you get something then take a picture of you using it and I will post here on the blog. Now here's the sells pitch, if you want to support the cause and be stylish doing it, then here you go.  
 




2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the last one, with the arrow pointing up! Very cute :)

    Sorry about the ice. I hope things warm up soon. We are so ready for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend they say it will be around 50 degrees, just in time for the Superbowl. The one problem is that it snowed 6" here last night so that is like adding icing on the cake.
    Thanks for the comment RW.

    ReplyDelete