Monday, May 10, 2010

Who Would Have Thunk It?


Redneck momma day present.
Don't blame me, the wife asked for them.





The youngest girl wanted to go out and try to take a picture of lighting yesterday evening. I told her not to waste her time because lighting is so hard to capture with a camera. I went on to explain how you have to have one of those really high dollar expensive cameras with all the different settings sitting real still on a tripod stand with some sort of time lap special thingy and all that good stuff. She looked at me all sad and hung her head in defeated and said she understood. I felt really bad that I did not even let her try so I told her she could at lest try if she wanted to, knowing good and well there was no way she would ever get a shot of lighting.
With the first push of the button, this is the picture she took.





Who would have thunk it?
I sure am glad I let her try. She is really excited and I am eating crow.

1 comment:

  1. Love your wife's boots and crow isn't always so bad, I'm somewhere it is a expensive meal*wink*

    ReplyDelete