Thursday, May 20, 2010

Up In The Air

I was planning on starting the next great undertaking this weekend which is the brooder room and tool room.
With every detail planned out the total cost of the two room building is right at $2000.00 and should take about three to four months to build. When I look at it that way, that means I will be building this thing right through the very hot summer months with no shade trees around.
I have been convinced by others, to not partake in this building project yet, so with little resistance I agreed.
The focus for the next few weeks instead will be on finishing the wood rail fencing, finishing the rabbit pens, setting up the cricket farm, expanding the worm farm and building the rest of the gardens.

This weekends plans are to at least get the mini barn painted but with family coming in town it will be iffy. It might be my only escape from them tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment