Friday, October 8, 2010

Moving On


The goat pen is done. The wife let the little goats out in the big pen today and they went a kicking and a jumping. She said it was cute.
Tomorrow the plan is to get the old horse shelter I made from a trampoline frame and reconstruct it for a goat shelter. It shouldn't be to hard, I hope.
By the way, the nanny still has not had her babies yet. I was way off on this one.



The other project for the weekend is to start on the mini chicken runs. The plan is to come off the side of the barn with the kennel panels and make three runs. Each panel has a gate so the wife can move from one run to the other with ease. Then I have to build the little boxes inside the barn for them to roost in.

I do not know how much I will get done because I still need to make one last run back over to and pick up some shelving units Scott gave me. I also have to get the place mowed and somewhere in there I need to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Sleep? what's that? Too much to do before winter for all of us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true Denise. Maybe when the time changes we all can relax a bit.
    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete