Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Nice Little Time Saver


I have always said someone should invent a tracker for my keys, well they did.

I was sent this little devise to use and review and I like it. For all those times I misplaced the truck keys and spent countless hours looking for them. Now I don't have to. I am actually going to glue one on the back of the TV remote as well. That thing has legs and just gets up and walk off every time I turn around.


Beets BLU Key Finder Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Small Wireless PagerTag Keychain with Audio Alarm. Device Works with Smartphone Apple iPhone (4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 plus), iPad (mini, 3, 4, Air) and Samsung Galaxy (S4, S5). Key Locator System Works with App on iOS and Android



  • Our electronic black beeper has loud sound alarm and red LED light in case of link loss
  • In our portable square key detector remote commands accessible on the key fob button press
  • Geo regions actions (iOS only). You can use our seeker through special app for iOS and Android.
  • Lost location tracking on the smartphone. Our device to find lost keys can be also used for purse (wallet), pet, bag.
  • Proximity detection with automatic sound alert. Device also works as RF remote control. Our tracker is great transmitter for men and women

1 comment: