Thursday, October 22, 2020

Candy Shop

Last year the wife (Candy) acquired an interested in crafting. I gave up the small attic in our tiny house to start her new adventure and within a couple of months she quickly outgrew the small, cramped space. With Candy showing a continued desire in "making things" we purchased a She Shed to give her more room and to expand her hobby now turning into a small business. 

She is filling orders every week and makes some of the neatest things from dog bowels to tumblers with any design imaginable.  







 If you might be interested in something just let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email at moderndayredneck@gmail.com and I will get her in touch with you. 


1 comment:

  1. Ummm. "dog bowels" made me smile, but I'm thinking that "dog bowls" was what was intended. :)

    ReplyDelete