Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Must See




 Here you go country girls. This is what you have been looking for to have another stream of income so you can work from home, be more self sustainable and to also equip yourselves with the right tools against the predators of the world.


http://www.mydamselpro.net/candyford/


My PhotoDamsel in Defense is about equipping women with the tools to not only keep them safe but also to give them the confidence to know that they have a way out if they ever feel threatened. We are very excited about our affordable and adorable line of products. Whether you are at home or traveling, running or celebrating downtown with the girls, Damsel in Defense has the products and fact-based education that can and does save lives.
http://www.mydamselpro.net/CANDYFORD/content/jointeam.aspxHello! My name is Candy Ford, and I am a sales representative for Damsel in Defense. A little back story, I found Damsel in Defense  through what I like to call "fate". I asked God to send me a sign for the next step in my life since my three wonderful daughters have left me to follow their own dreams. It may have been through a car decal, but he sure sent me a sign. I hold a passion for helping others close to my heart, and know that Damsel in Defense has been the best opportunity for me to pursue that passion



No comments:

Post a Comment