Thursday, February 19, 2015

Almost

Here is a sneak preview of what the bathroom is looking like.

We set the toilet last night and finished the inside plumbing. It sits off to the right of the tub.
This weekend I will build the shower curtain rod and get that installed but tonight we will be doing the outside plumbing and hooking the house up to the septic tanks and water supply.
The washer dryer combo will sit in the back right corner and will be installed at a later date.

Then it's out into the hallway and closet to get those areas done. It should take about two weeks to complete those I hope then on to the bedroom.

We are taking a month off of chili cooking so I am hoping to get something done on this huge project I put on myself, the pressure is building.


Gotta run,
Jerry  

16 comments:

  1. Jerry,

    Really nice work! I like both the barrel sink holder, and your shower/tub combo. Thanks for sharing your updates :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely unique and highlights your artistic construction abilities and (probably your wife's) excellent taste in choosing the accessories. UNBELIEVABLE TALENT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LJ, you are right, the wife picked everything out.

      Delete
  3. I am wondering how you will protect the wall where the shower head is? Margie in AR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole room is coated with water resistant sealant. The shower curtains will divide right under the shower head to let it through.

      Delete
  4. Oh, and I apologize. I also wanted to say I love it. Good workmanship. Margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! Can't wait to see finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Are you hooking the plumbing to the septic yourself? How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing everything myself Lynda. The one thing to keep in mind when doing plumbing is, crap flows downhill. LOL

      Delete
  7. excellent craftsmanship from what I can see! good job! keep listening to the wife! ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete