Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Sunsets Over North Texas

Every time I open a social media platform I see sunsets. They are all beautiful, some more than others, but in the end they are sunsets. After a while they all look the same and most of the time I just keep scrolling. Then there are sometimes when I just have to stop what I am doing, pick up my phone and snap some for myself.

Scroll down through some of the sunsets I found amazing taken either at The 44 Ranch in West Texas or here at the Farm in Pilot Point. I will also explain why sunsets hold a special place in my heart.






I was headed to the Army years ago. I was married with three young daughters. There was nothing left for me in Texas and we needed a new start for my family. The only way I could think of, to get that fresh start, was the Army. 

Leaving my girls and getting on that plane to Georgia was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I told them all before I left, every evening go out and watch the sunset. I will be looking at the same one and it will be just like I am right there with you.  




 

Follow me_and_her_after_kids on Instagram for more frequent updates.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment