Monday, October 20, 2014

Phase 1, Part 1 - It's A Start

We decided not to cook this weekend and work on the house. I am glad I did because next weekend we will be spending it getting ready to travel to the World Championship Chili Cookoff for a week.














We got the floor between the buildings framed in and along with that I decided to frame in the front porch, that way it's all tied together. At $5.00 a piece, I only had enough in the budget for 1/2 of the deck boards for the porch.
The next part is three weekends away. Then I will put the plywood down for the floor and finish the front porch and maybe start on the walls.  

Like I said, it's a start.
Jerry

6 comments:

  1. It's starting to look like the Taj Mahal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MDR,

    One step at a time! Jerry, it's looking real nice my friend and I bet it's much quieter than being at an RV park?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you are thinking. I too would try something like your doing. I have looked at the cost of two sheds for housing. I like the idea of the spacing in between them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it would have been cheaper to get a third shed and put it in the middle but then that would take away from the custom bathroom and stuff like that.

      Delete